Traditional Speech Language Therapy
iCommunicare provides person centered treatment for people with the following communication troubles:
- Motor speech / articulation impairment
- Aphasia due to stroke, TBI, or brain tumor
- Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Memory changes due to Dementia related syndromes
- Cognitive communication changes after TBI
- Voice disorder due to Parkinson's type disease
Traditional speech-language and cognitive treatment sessions are offered 1 to 2 times a week and are 45 minutes in length. Individualized sessions focus on a person's communication goals and discovering how to maintain relationships in their lives.
This service can be billed through Medicare Part B or BCBS.